Pak-Identity is NADRA’s new online ID issuance system. Here, you can apply online for your Pakistan ID Card and have it delivered at your home. This system finally launched 3-Aug-2015. No need go to Office just apply online now and filed some steps and upload some informatics Document. You finally done your application you’ll receive a confirmation massage in which you see Tracking ID. When you received your card? That is depending on your fee.
Welcome to PAK IDENTITY
|What is Pak Identity?|
|Pak-Identity is the front door to NADRA’s online services for Pakistani citizens around the world. You can use Pak-Identity to:
|Why should I choose Pak Identity?|
|It’s fast. Quickly apply online in simple steps and once your documentation is complete, your card will be ready for shipping in 7 working days.|
|It’s convenient. Apply for your National ID from the comfort of your home or office, anywhere in the world, at any time, on any modern browser connected to the Internet. No special software is required.It’ll deliver to you Whether you live in Pakistan or abroad, your card will be delivered to your doorstep.|
Before you start
Step 1: Preliminary Assessment
- Understand your requirement and then choose the appropriate category to apply in. Currently, the following categories are available:
- New Overseas ID Card
- Reprint ID Card
- Renew ID Card
- Modify ID Card
- Figure out:
- the Application Fee that you will have to pay for your chosen category
- the Supporting Documents that you will have to upload for your chosen category
Step 2: Preparation
- Once you know what supporting documents are required, prepare them before applying at Pak-Identity
- Have your portrait photograph captured as explained in the Photograph Tutorial
- Have a valid Credit Card ready for online payment of your application fee. Alternatively, if you are applying from Pakistan, you may also pay the fee at any E-Sahulat franchisee outlet
Step 3: Online Application at Pak-Identity
You are now ready to apply online at Pak-Identity.
Now, you have to:
- Click on the green Get Started button at the top to launch the Pak-Identity Application System
- Register your account there
- Create an application in the appropriate category
- Provide your address for card delivery
- Pay Fee through a credit card. If you are applying from Pakistan, you can also pay at any E-Sahulat franchisee outlet.
- Provide details for the following:
- Spouse / Parents
- Scan and upload your photograph
- Scan and upload the supporting documents
- Download and print the special fingerprint form on A4/Letter page size.
- Capture your fingerprints on this form with the help of the Fingerprint Tutorial.
- Scan and upload the the fingerprint form
- Scan quality must be a minimum of 600 dpi in Grayscale
- Download and fill the attester form. You have to:
- Have the form attested if you are applying from Pakistan
- Provide details of two witnesses if you are applying from outside Pakistan. Each witness must be a valid NICOP holder
- Scan and upload the attester form.
- Review the information you provided and sign the declaration
Processing and Delivery Times
We aim to process the submitted applications and ship the cards as per the time frames detailed below. Actual processing times will vary for each case depending on a range of factors.
- Processing Time of an application starts after successful submission by an applicant.
- Delivery Time of a card starts upon hand-over to courier service for delivery.
- Missing Documentation will result in longer processing times.
|Application Stage||Minimum Time Required|
|Application Processing||7 working days|
|Local Shipping in Pakistan||2 working days|
|International Shipping||5 working days|
Application Progress Updates
Our staff will send notifications regarding the processing of your application on the provided mobile number and email address. You will be notified at the following stages of your application:
- Pak-Identity Account Registration
- Fee Submission
- Application Submission
- Application Approval/Rejection/Deferral
- Card Printing
- Card Dispatch
Tracking your Application Status
In addition to the automated updates above, you can also track your application by texting your Application Tracking ID to “8400”, if you are applying from Pakistan.
Overseas applicants can check the status of their application by logging in with their registered account at the Pak-Identity Website.
Visit http://id.nadra.gov.pk , https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/ to start the application process.